Shopkick ideas and suggestions

I’m out and about trying to do the same. Saw Target walk in had a + bonus video for Starbucks and was excited. However it just kept crashing my app aargh.

Beware anyone out for big kicks today. The system can’t handle us all. Lol.

Attachments

• 68895BFD-747F-4FDD-8027-387E9E77E67C.png
    68895BFD-747F-4FDD-8027-387E9E77E67C.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I’ve tried and tried to get the Starbucks/Target bonus but every time it shuts down the App. Has anyone made it work?

Anyone know if these walk ins will be available on Labor Day or just the weekend days?

I’ve tried and tried to get the Starbucks/Target bonus but every time it shuts down the App. Has anyone made it work?
Same to happened to my husband and I. It was really upsetting my husband.

Apparently I've reached my walk in kicks for a lot of stores (American Eagle, Aerie, Yankee Candle Co, Target ect.) My husband and I take our kids weekly to the mall and they auto apply when we pass a store. The mall stores like American Eagle applied once then my limit was reached. Has this happened to others? Is it a common occurrence?

Same to happened to my husband and I. It was really upsetting my husband.

Apparently I've reached my walk in kicks for a lot of stores (American Eagle, Aerie, Yankee Candle Co, Target ect.) My husband and I take our kids weekly to the mall and they auto apply when we pass a store. The mall stores like American Eagle applied once then my limit was reached. Has this happened to others? Is it a common occurrence?
Yes, there is a limit to the number of walk in kicks that you can collect for a store each month. Once you hit it, you cannot collect more until your 30 days are up.

I have used up my walk ins too. It really slows it down because there is not much more I can get shopkicks for! Once I hit 6200 it is going to be hard to cash in and go back to 0! It is taking so longggggggggggggggg!

I wish they would offer PayPal. Collected over 500 this morning. Trying to collect 1215 for the rest of the day so wish me luck. Going to spend an hour in Best Buy waiting on my mom. So I should get half of it there. That should get me at enough for $15 worth of gift cards.

I wish they would offer PayPal. Collected over 500 this morning. Trying to collect 1215 for the rest of the day so wish me luck. Going to spend an hour in Best Buy waiting on my mom. So I should get half of it there. That should get me at enough for $15 worth of gift cards.

I had time to kill the other day at Best Buy and I couldn't find the items to scan!! The movies and the games they had on there were not in at my best buy. I could not find the GE washer either.
I was getting new tires put on a car at Sams yesterday. So I was walking around trying to scan there too. I could not find any of the wines.

So it is not a guarantee to be able to scan that many points sadly!

I had time to kill the other day at Best Buy and I couldn't find the items to scan!! The movies and the games they had on there were not in at my best buy. I could not find the GE washer either.
I was getting new tires put on a car at Sams yesterday. So I was walking around trying to scan there too. I could not find any of the wines.

So it is not a guarantee to be able to scan that many points sadly!
I was at BB yesterday and one of the sales people in the TV section took me around the area and helped me to find all of the TVs they had. There were a couple of models that she said they don't have on the floor, which save me a ton of time looking for something that wasn't there.

Best Buy was a dud. Most of the stuff would not scan so I left. Did end up getting 500 more kicks. I’m at 3000 right now. Going to try and get 635 kicks every week day for the rest of the month to make it to 12,500 for a $50 gift card. Everything is so close together where I live so that’s obtainable.

I just wish B.B. scans would work!

Best Buy was a dud. Most of the stuff would not scan so I left. Did end up getting 500 more kicks. I’m at 3000 right now. Going to try and get 635 kicks every week day for the rest of the month to make it to 12,500 for a $50 gift card. Everything is so close together where I live so that’s obtainable.

I just wish B.B. scans would work!
Did you try the QR code on the labels at Best Buy? I found most DVD/Blu Ray/video games only scan by the label code and not the bar code on the product. I also do it for TV's and laptops since they're easier to find on display than an actual box. Now I try all the QR codes first and if that doesn't work try to find a box with a bar code. There's still stuff that doesn't work even though it's exactly as written/pictured, but for me there's a lot less doing it this way than trying the bar codes first.
Don't know if this is universal or just my region, but I can only scan so many items each week. So I try for any high value ones first before going through the 10 pointers to maximize the points from my luck.

Did you try the QR code on the labels at Best Buy? I found most DVD/Blu Ray/video games only scan by the label code and not the bar code on the product. I also do it for TV's and laptops since they're easier to find on display than an actual box. Now I try all the QR codes first and if that doesn't work try to find a box with a bar code. There's still stuff that doesn't work even though it's exactly as written/pictured, but for me there's a lot less doing it this way than trying the bar codes first.
Don't know if this is universal or just my region, but I can only scan so many items each week. So I try for any high value ones first before going through the 10 pointers to maximize the points from my luck.
No I just did the bar codes. Will try to look for the other label. Thank you !

Thanks for the tip on the videos! I had no idea. After I hit my limit in Swagbucks & run CheckPoints for awhile I'll have to roll over to ShopKick for a bit.

Has anyone been having problems with shopkick lately? I’ve been getting a lot of “ technical difficulty try again later”

I forgot all about shopkick these past few months. I don’t have a car and limited to where I can go to. Was more focus on the great WF offers. I have to catch back up.

Has anyone been having problems with shopkick lately? I’ve been getting a lot of “ technical difficulty try again later”
Yes for the last few weeks it's been bad. Yesterday it was reading my location in Indiana. I do NOT live in Indiana. I was very excited cause I saw lots of walk-ins available. Then I figured it out when I didn't know any of the places. lol

I forgot all about shopkick these past few months. I don’t have a car and limited to where I can go to. Was more focus on the great WF offers. I have to catch back up.
There’s been three kicks at the top of the look books every day. So you can always get three freebies each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter