Shopkins Storage

maslex

DIS Veteran
I have my nieces birthday party coming up in a couple weeks. She's really big into Shopkins and has a ton of them. When I asked my sister in law what to get her, she said a case for all of her Shopkins. She said it does NOT have to be Shopkins brand. I had two boys and my only other niece lives in a different state, so I really never buy girl stuff LOL

I've looked around for different cases and the Shopkins ones that I've seen hold 60 pieces. She has WAY more than that. For those of you who have had to deal with storing these little buggers, what has been your favorite case? Like I said, it doesn't have to be Shopkins brand.

Does it have to be a display case or any kind of organizer? I've seen the official Shopkins cases, which have a little Lego-like dimples on the tray to fit the little depression in the toy - although not all of them have it. I know JoAnn, Hobby Lobby, Michaels and other stores with craft supplies have various "findings" organizers.

One place I was thinking of is Daiso, but their only US stores are in California, Washington, and Texas. However, they sell online, but only in dozens. Their normal price model is "100 Yen", but their US stores are $1.50 for most items. Here's a 12-pack of 10-compartment boxes for $20. Not sure what shipping would cost. If you're talking about a lot, I think a dozen of these boxes could be handy.

http://www.daisojapan.com/p-30961-storage-case-with-10-compertments-41-98-1-in-12pks.aspx

30961.jpg

Last edited:

I have my nieces birthday party coming up in a couple weeks. She's really big into Shopkins and has a ton of them. When I asked my sister in law what to get her, she said a case for all of her Shopkins. She said it does NOT have to be Shopkins brand. I had two boys and my only other niece lives in a different state, so I really never buy girl stuff LOL

I've looked around for different cases and the Shopkins ones that I've seen hold 60 pieces. She has WAY more than that. For those of you who have had to deal with storing these little buggers, what has been your favorite case? Like I said, it doesn't have to be Shopkins brand.

As someone with four girls, my first suggestion is a garbage can. Ugh, I hate Shopkins.

An actual suggestion would be clear cases you can buy in the fishing section of Walmart. They're for organizing tackle and bait, but they're very versatile. We use them for organizing their lego kits to keep them separated. I think they'd work for Shopkins too. You could buy a ton and a bag or case for storing then in.

In our house they just go into a plastic storage box or cardboard box. I would have never have thought of putting them into a box with dividers.

In our house they just go into a plastic storage box or cardboard box. I would have never have thought of putting them into a box with dividers.

Here, too. Even when I get a wild hair and organize small toys like Shopkins (or any size toys, for that matter), it never lasts -- they all end up dumped in a single bin anyway.

Here, too. Even when I get a wild hair and organize small toys like Shopkins (or any size toys, for that matter), it never lasts -- they all end up dumped in a single bin anyway.
I HATE that. I like having all their toys sorted because they're easier to play with. Ten minutes after I finish all heck has broken loose and it is a disaster.

The trash can!!!
Seriously I used a shoe organizer. Old fashion type over the door

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter