[Shopping]Halloween

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
DSC02274.jpg

DSC02271.jpg

DSC02272.jpg

DSC02277.jpg

There's also a lot of things from last year so I'll put up the old photos ;)

Perso I'm not impressed by what they have so far and besides the one shop in Frontierland (Tobias Norton) and the Photography shop on Main St there are no other shops that I saw either in the Park/Studios/Disney Village selling Halloween stuff :confused3

Just noticed that the 2 dresses are the same as last year too so there's not a great deal that's new

048-2.jpg

051-1.jpg

Heavenly, all that purple and orange! I'm longing for those sparkly purple ears. My son has a stack of ears a mile long, and I never buy any for myself...I'm determined to buy some this trip.

And thank you for sharing! :)

Not as impressed as I thought I might be! Saying that if I can't use my shareholder card.....

Are the wee ghost mickey things lights?

My ds was fancying a new Halloween tshirt he had the cars one last year, is the black one an adult or child one?

Thanks as always for posting the shopping pictures. x

Not as impressed as I thought I might be! Saying that if I can't use my shareholder card.....

Are the wee ghost mickey things lights?

My ds was fancying a new Halloween tshirt he had the cars one last year, is the black one an adult or child one?

Thanks as always for posting the shopping pictures. x

The ghost Mickeys light up and are for carrying sweets in and the t shirt was a childs one :)

Didn't see anything else but I'm hoping for a bit again like last year in the Village.

I'm thinking that Halloween doesn't sell here enough to be viable. It's true that the English/Irish are the only European countries that celebrate it and it was a commercial flop here in France ;)

Thanks for sharing the pics, can't wait to go and spend lotsa money by the looks of it haha :rotfl:

Thanks for posting Carrie.

There are some nice things but I do recall there being a lot more in 2009 when were there?!

I can't wait to get our Halloween goodies out - we always get lots of compliments about our Mickey Halloween decs and bits and bobs :thumbsup2.

Thanks carrie looks like I will be adding a ghost mickey and a tshirt to my ever expanding shopping list! xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter