shore excursions

wdw47

DIS Veteran
we will be on the 4 night wonder june 29th what shore excursions would be recomended for a family with 2 teen age sons ty:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

I don't have a teenager (yet, he's almost 13), but at Nassau, I have heard a very popular excursion for teens is the Teen Junkanoo Jam. This is just for teens, but it appears to be only for a few hours.

There is also one at CC called the Wild side for teens-snorkeling,biking and kayaking.

I was looking at my booklet from last year, but I think they still have them.

I would also imagine that any excursion that involves being active such as snorkeling would be good. With teenagers, you have a lot of choices. They also have parasailing and a banana boat ride at CC. The whole family could do that together, but I have heard to bring goggles because the water really gets in your eyes.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter