Short stay at Vero Beach

Hi all! I was toying with the idea of writing a trip report ; accidentally posted . Guess there is no turning back now! My husband and I will be in Orlando in May attending a conference for him. We will be staying at Marriott Grande lakes . Then we will drive down to Vero for a short but much anticipated stay.

This will be our third trip to Vero Beach. My husband , Matt and I spent a week in 2014 and we had such a good time ,we knew we wanted to go back with the rest of your family. I planned a trip to celebrate Matt's 60 the birthday in 2016. Originally for our immediate family 2 daughters and 1 son and possibly my brother ,my sister and their spouses as we are all DVC members. Well as things often happen in my family , when one comes, they all come. We ended up with 37 family members for a memorable 5 night stay. [GALLERY=]ry=315.jpeg [/GALLERY]We really did have 37 family member . T-shirts don't lie
We all had great time and loved the resort. We spent most days by the pool, had a family bike ride and organized an amazing race through the resort! This trip will be short sweet and quiet,but we are looking forward to revisiting this beautiful resort

11421F89-2637-4FF2-8272-3A907866183D.jpeg So here we are ,party of two for this trip . This was taken last year in Epcot celebrating my 60 th birthday . Had over 50 family members on that trip! Honestly , I don’t ever think we got an exact number, some people came for a few days , my sister ,sister-in-law and niece drove over from the west coast where they had rented a condo for 2 weeks. They only stayed one night then drove back. We had such a good time but it was a lot of people! Our plan for this trip is to fly out Sunday ,spend Sunday through Thursday in Orlando then get a rental car and drive down to vero.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!