Short Stay, Which resort

corn princess

Mouseketeer
We usually do Disney about every other year, are doing a beach trip this summer with my family. However, I was able to convince my husband to fly into MCO first and do a quick few days at Disney! We will be there in June for 3 nights. We are a family of 4. We're planning on flying in the 19th and leaving the 22nd with 2 park days in between. Caribbean beach or French quarter...which resort should we go with? They were both very similar in prices for our dates.

If the Skyliner is open (projected late spring/early summer, I think), CBR would have a big advantage in terms of transportation to DHS and Epcot.
CBR main areas are starting to open after a few years of construction. I imagine there will still be some DVC Rivera construction across the lake.

Most here would emphatically choose PORFQ, but I never thought CBR was more spread out than PORR.

If you think it might (not guaranteed!) be fun to be an early Skyliner user, then CBR is an interesting choice.

POFQ no question. Stayed at both in the last two years. Did not like the many bus stops at CBR and overwhelming number of people. Their QS was a madhouse while FQs was quiet.

Having stayed at both, we much prefer CBR. That was before the upgraded amenities that are opening at CBR on Monday, so CBR would be our overwhelming choice now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter