Shortened park hours for October- will my later ADR be canceled?

Angeliki19

DIS Veteran
Hi all- I am checking the hours that were just posted for October. I know that hours are subject to change on a good day, not to mention the situation Disney is now in with Covid. BUT, my Tiffins reservation for 6:40 now falls outside the 6:00 pm closure for AK that day.

What would you do? Should I try and reschedule? Hold onto it just in case they change between now and then again?

I don't think you can reschedule it right now. I'd just wait a while and see what happens.

At this point we don't know anything about the status of ADRs in general so I'd hold on till more info comes out

I am in the same boat with Tiffins. I have a 710 reservation. I tried to chat and they had no info either. Im just hoping we can keep it like the do for breakfast before the park opens or something. I also have a dessert party that i assume will be canceled but they also had no info on the refunds.

I also have a reservations with Tiffins @ 7:05 and was wondering what to do with mine. Just one more strike against Disney with them taking away things from my trip and not adding anything or giving a discount for what I'm paying such a really high price to be there. They've taken fireworks, parades and Character meets (which I really didn't care for) and now they're cutting park hours! I mainly go there for the signature dining but now they're messing with that! We're having to mandatory wear masks the majority of the time which will be SO hot and they're cutting back on the capacity of who enters. I am SO close to just cancelling my whole trip that I have spent a ton of hours preparing for and to make perfect. One more thing is all it's going to take. SO frustrated!!! :headache::mad:>:(

I just think before making these grand announcements, they need to have all the info on what is effected and what you can do to change it. Doing ADR 180 in advance makes me believe that we should get to adjust our reservation to within park hours if thats the route they go. Also they should be up to speed with refunds for events that are not happening.

I guess them pausing everything gives them time to "make things right" with issues like this but I cause stress to us planners of the world. I will be happy to be going to Disney in the long run.

I just think before making these grand announcements, they need to have all the info on what is effected and what you can do to change it. Doing ADR 180 in advance makes me believe that we should get to adjust our reservation to within park hours if thats the route they go. Also they should be up to speed with refunds for events that are not happening.

I guess them pausing everything gives them time to "make things right" with issues like this but I cause stress to us planners of the world. I will be happy to be going to Disney in the long run.

The other issue they have to deal with is that with restaurants at reduced capacity they may hav more ADRs then they can actually serve now.

The other issue they have to deal with is that with restaurants at reduced capacity they may hav more ADRs then they can actually serve now.
Yea This is the first trip that ive gotten everything I wanted. Im nervous that corona will take that away from me! But A day at disney is better than any day at home/work.

I hope things open up by October. Right now, nothing, not even entrance to the park is guaranteed. My birthday trip is scheduled for the days before the park is going to open. I had the perfect ADR's that I stalked the website to get. Now, down the toilet.

I am in the same situation for our October trip. We can't change reservations even if we wanted to. The ADR system has been taken offline.

All ADRS are now 60 days out and were canceled to open it all up.. for those choosing to go despite All the things taken away... all dining plans, fastpasses, etc etc.

I am still going. I have no kids so the character interactions and parades dont bother us. I do a dessert party to stay away from the masses for the fireworks so I actually will get back almost $200 for that. For dining plans while we make it worth it... i will probably spend less since i dont need an appetizer and dessert every meal. As for the reservations, I will try to get what i want at 60 days....if im that bent out of shape about it then... we can postpone. But i think as of now Im taking it as a lower kid populated Disney Lite vacation!

All ADRS are now 60 days out and were canceled to open it all up.. for those choosing to go despite All the things taken away... all dining plans, fastpasses, etc etc.
Now we just wait and see what happens. Lost mine as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!