Should I be afraid . . . very afraid?

checkwriter

DIS Veteran
I've been lurking on the DVC boards since our recent visit to WDW, and have even contacted a resale broker with some initial questions. Tonight I get a call on my cell -- a 407 area code -- that I couldn't answer because I was in the car. At a light with a cop in the car next to mine.

No message left, so I follow my curiosity and Google the phone number. It's the Disney Vacation Club!

But I never contacted the DVC.

How do they know?

I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight.

LOL :rotfl: did you take a survey while you were there? Did you stay in a WDW resort that has a DVC addition to it? Maybe they are starting to market more aggresively. Just shooting in the dark here... try to get some rest tonight. ;)

And good for you to try to remain safe while driving. :thumbsup2 It must have been hard to ignore the call, but you did the right thing.

Are you an annual passholder or currently registered on any of the Disney family of web sites?

checkwriter said:
I've been lurking on the DVC boards since our recent visit to WDW, and have even contacted a resale broker with some initial questions. Tonight I get a call on my cell -- a 407 area code -- that I couldn't answer because I was in the car. At a light with a cop in the car next to mine.

No message left, so I follow my curiosity and Google the phone number. It's the Disney Vacation Club!

But I never contacted the DVC.

How do they know?

I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight.
Didn't you know that Pete sells a "DVC Board Lurker List" to DVD each month? Thought that was common knowledge. :teeth:

Big Brother is watching!!!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAA!!! HAAAAAA!!! HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirate: :smokin:

DVC has contacted the folks getting those phone records.... All phone calls to resellers have been cross refrenced back to the caller and they will be hearing from DVC. (Hey it makes as much sense as any other reason to catalog my calls to my mother....)

LOL all!!!

Somehow I'd actually feel better about the whole phone record thing if it were Disney that were running it instead of the NSA.

Hey, NSA guy assigned to disboards -- Just kidding!

Well just look at your screen name!! It is just screaming to be utilized!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!