Should I book Club Room??

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
Club room for my dates will be $216 plus tax (hotelkingdom.com). In all my stays at USF I have never booked a club room. We are going with my 2 daughters and 2 of their friends. I am beginning to believe that the club room may just pay for itself.

What do you think?

Patty

Pathubia - I booked 2 club level rooms at that rate, also - I really wanted to stay club just once for the experience - when I figure in breakfast and the discount for the cabana it's a no brainer for me. My best friend and her family are also staying club with us - my grown kids and their friends are staying GV (they wanted a little space from us by then - 10 days together!! - and didn't want me to spend the extra for the room) - I'm also travelling with an infant, so I think having a microwave to heat bottles and a lounge to sit in will be nice. I say go for it - I think it's a great price!

I wrote you a little note on another post to say 'hi' at the pool if you see me.:smooth:

Thanks for the info, We have 2 rooms, too. My daughters and friends in 1 room and us in another. I think we may change the ressies....I will check with DH tonight to see what he thinks.

I saw your post, I will definately be on the lookout for you!!!

Patty

I thought club level was worth it. My 14 and 17 yr old boys definitely got their money's worth. Of course, I also enjoy the hot cinnamon rolls every morning and being able to grab fresh coffee whenever I wanted ;) We were told to take some of their bottled water anytime we wanted for the parks. For us, it was great to snack in the club lounge and not have to spend a lot of extra money for meals in the parks. We're already planning our next July vac. and the rest of the family insists it must be club level again.

We just got back from the HRH club level and I don't think it was worth it.
It was nice to have breakfast every morning and the drinks available but I think we would have saved money by not doing club level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter