Should I Do a three night cruise ?

This is one reason why I prefer cruising first, then hitting the parks post-cruise. We like using DCL transfers, but we also want to board the ship asap on embarkation day.

Same for us. The shuttle from the resorts get to the port much later then I like. Usually after they have already started boarding has been our experience. I like to get there much earlier and get on the ship ASAP. So we always do cruise first. Fly in the night before and stay at the Hyatt at the airport.

Do you think you will really need/want 11 days at the parks? That seems like a lot to me. Could you do Monday to Monday at the parks then do the 4 day cruise?

We've done both 3 & 4 day cruises. IMO any DCL trip is great. Though the last 3 day we did was a Merrytime and there was soo much to do in a short amt of time.

On one hand I say take the cruise after the parks to relax. But on the other hand I say take the longer cruise if possible.

Ok sorry I was no help. LOL

Well I usually stay for 2 weeks and do not get bored. If someone loves being there then I don't think 11 days is too much.

Well I usually stay for 2 weeks and do not get bored. If someone loves being there then I don't think 11 days is too much.

Whatever works for you. I love the parks too, but a week tops is about all I can tolerate without getting way too exhausted.

Whatever works for you. I love the parks too, but a week tops is about all I can tolerate without getting way too exhausted.

The good thing about going solo is that you can do whatever you want. If you want to hang out at the pool and relax you can without someone with you wanting to go to the parks. I don't do WDW commando style. I get plenty of down time. It makes the vacation much more relaxing. Which of course, is what a vacation is supposed to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter