Should I get a Webcertificate Card?

Janed

Mouseketeer
I have decided to start saving for a WDW trip in November 2002. I have a bit saved on a Webcertficate, but am wondering whether I should transfer it to a Card. I'm looking for pros and cons, like when the card expires, does it work like a debit card, etc. I'd appreciate knowing your experiences. Thanks!

I would say go on and get the plastic card if you have plenty of time to save before your trip. I have had mine since last year, and even though it has 10/01 printed as the exp. date on it, my account on the internet says 12/2003. I am going to call them about that to see if I need to purchase another after 10/01. I have never had a problem with it being accepted. I really like having the "free money", and I use it strictly for meals, etc. on vacation. Unfortunately, there are not as many programs out there now for adding to the WC, but there are some and I just keep doing it, adding slowly.

I was told that I would automatically receive a new plastic card (for no additional charge) when my existing one expires...just like I would a regular credit or debit card. That's assuming you still have funds, of course. You might want to verify that just in case, but that's what the rep told me when I ordered mine.

Jet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter