Should I Get Some Snacks?

CamColt

Tomorrow we are having my parents and my sister and her family, and possibly a neighbor, over to help us put up our new pool. I told them we would get Chinese Food for dinner once the work was done(or when we got to the point where we said enough!:) ). I will also have drinks for everyone(water, juice, soda, beer, frozen drinks). Do you think I should get munchies for while they are working too. My first thought was chips, crackers and stuff like that, but then I thought 1) they will be too busy to eat, and 2) salty stuff like that might make them too dehydrated while working outside. What do you think? Should I get munchies and if so, what kind of stuff?

How about a nice cold fruit tray?? Ya know, grapes, different melons in bite size pieces, berries etc. You could cut up some cheese to go with it, a few crackers.... a nice healthy snack!

I thought you were going to get US some snacks! :p :p

I think beverages and some fruit and crackers and cheese would be fine.

To me, it would depend on how long it takes. If they work through lunch I would serve lunch, and you are already feeding them dinner.

If it is just an afternoon project I think mermaid's idea of fruit, crackers and cheese is a great one.

Fruit???!!! No man eats fruit willingly. ;) LOL...

Chips popcorn pretzels!!!! :)

I would get munchies of all kinds, fruit, chips, maybe if they are going to be there through lunch you could make some sandwiches for them. But I would have something just in case they get the munchies. I know my DH could munch all day long.

I agree. Get some snacks and maybe ice down a big watermelon. That would be a nice cool break!

LOL, cotye! Good point! ;)

Actually I think fruit, cheese and crackers sounds like a great idea. They wont be getting here until around 1:00 so I dont think they will need a whole lunch. Plus we will probably be getting dinner around 6:00 or 7:00. They all LOVE Chinese so Im sure they will want to be somewhat hungry for that. ;)

Hey debster, youre close enough. Come on over, have a few drinks(I make a mean mudslide), and some food, and we will even put you to work on holding up a side of the pool. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter