Should I quickly buy tickets to DL?

This whole situation has taught me a lesson about non-refundable reservations! I'm kicking myself right now because I always try to go the most affordable route but I'm paying the price. Live and learn.

Yes, she said they'd refund 95%. And that offer is only good until the park reopens. I didn't think the tickets were refundable at all so this was better than I thought. We will lose money either way--whether we take that refund or use the tickets in the park next year and pay for the price difference. Unless Disney decides to offer a discount next year, which I doubt would happen.
It's good to hear that they are willing to refund, I'm surprised by that. I've got 5 tickets from UT. The plan is to use them in December, but unless the parks are back to something close to normal we will hold off. I just hate the thought of having to pay upgrade and still I'm holding out hope DL will extend expirations.

Supposedly Disney knows when and from who you purchased tickets. There are rumors that they are giving priority to people who purchased tickets before the pandemic and directly from Disney when making park reservations. I wouldn’t rush to get tickets now because it might not help you the way you are hoping it will.

It's good to hear that they are willing to refund, I'm surprised by that. I've got 5 tickets from UT. The plan is to use them in December, but unless the parks are back to something close to normal we will hold off. I just hate the thought of having to pay upgrade and still I'm holding out hope DL will extend expirations.
Yes, I'm also hoping DL will extend expirations. Apparently they have extended the SoCal and Child ticket offers they put out back in January, maybe the Canadian ticket offers too. I think the fair thing is to extend all tickets because of how long the closure has lasted. Plus, Disney really doesn't want people coming in July and August, based on all the things they've eliminated at WDW for park reopening...

Supposedly Disney knows when and from who you purchased tickets. There are rumors that they are giving priority to people who purchased tickets before the pandemic and directly from Disney when making park reservations. I wouldn’t rush to get tickets now because it might not help you the way you are hoping it will.
According to who?

I bought a 5 day from GAT yesterday and got the bar code this afternoon and linked it. It said $340 on the screen but the invoice showed $332. Good until 12/31/2021 so if I can’t get reservations I’ll use it next year.

I bought a 5 day from GAT yesterday and got the bar code this afternoon and linked it. It said $340 on the screen but the invoice showed $332. Good until 12/31/2021 so if I can’t get reservations I’ll use it next year.

Thank you for pointing that out! My invoice says the same, and that's what we were charged. Even better deal than I expected :thanks:

That’s great that the maturity is out further for you, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!