Should I still PS????

Noiruk

Earning My Ears
Since we have change accomodation to AsMo I feel as if my entire itinerary has fallen by the wayside and I am finding it quite difficult in deciding what to do? What I wanted to ask is,

1. I am due to make my PS's this week should I still make them? and should I work to my orginal itinerary or be more flexable?

2. Should I still work to my original itinerary in regard to Universal and the other non Disney park's? or again allow more flexablity?

Cibby - how do you think it affects your itinerary or is it on another thread and I've overlooked it?

Where PS are concerned you'll find that some people here make them months before and others don't but still manage to get to the restaurants they want to.

I normally make a load of PS before I travel and cancel them and change them as I go along so I have them as a contingency. Remember a PS is not a reservation just a way of getting you seated before people who just show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter