Should I wait and book a Bounceback?

sghokie

Mouseketeer
I am going to be at Pop Century Jan 15th-18th, but I am also looking for a room Feb 22 for 1 night and then Feb 28th - Mar 1 for 2 nights.
Should I book now with the gift of magic offers that I can find or wait for when I get there and ask for a bounceback?
I was hoping to stay at the boardwalk, beach club, yacht club, maybe contemporary for the 2 night stay, the 1 night stay, I don't really have a preference since its just 1 night.

If you book now can you cancel? If so, that is what I'd do then if there is a bounceback and if it's better and you can get a room, do that.

thanks.
I just got an AP too last week, the AP rates are even higher than the gift of magic rates.

seems like priceline has a little better rates for these days for the places I would like to stay.

if you’re doing room only you can cancel without penalty 6 days before, so book the best rate you can now and if bounce back works out better do that and cancel. That way you’re covered either way.

if you’re doing room only you can cancel without penalty 6 days before, so book the best rate you can now and if bounce back works out better do that and cancel. That way you’re covered either way.
I ended up booking at the swan with priceline express. The boardwalk was going to be just too much compared to the swan for me to justify it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!