Should we have an ABD chat soon?

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
With our first ABD trip coming up in about 6 weeks (yikes!!) I'm wondering if we should schedule our first ABD chat.

All ABDers for all trips are invited to attend - I'm sure there will be questions and advice we can share.

Oh Kevin :rolleyes1

Please please please keep in mind while setting up dates and times for the chats that there are European people joining the ABD trip and they would love love love to join a chat........

Thank you.....:littleangel:

Hi Folks...

This has always been the plan and I would have said something sooner, but I was struck down by the plague that seems to be knocking everyone out.

I'm sending out an email to our February travel group today, letting everyone know that we'll start this Thursday 1/6 at 8:00pm EST.

We will start the April Chat after we return from the February Adventure.

And the July trip.....this is the group we have to keep an eye on. ;) I'm not sure they need any encouragement.:laughing:

Be on the lookout for an email....

Kevin

What about PARIS????

Sayhell

These ABD chats are for people traveling together to get to know each other a bit prior to actual travel.

This gives the participants a chance to ask questions, finalize plans....just chat without the craziness of regular chat

We are starting the February trip this week.....about 6 weeks out.

We will start the April Adventure chat when we return from California at the end of February.....about 6 weeks out

After our April Adventure, we will begin our July Adventure in approximately the middle of June....about 6 weeks out.

As September follows July, we will begin our Paris ABD Chat most likely as the July folks are getting ready to depart.......or, about 6 weeks out.

As John has said, all ABD guests are welcome, but this is really a way for fellow travelers to interact and chat with each other and gather information.

Hope that helps.

WOOHOO! I was just thinking this myself the other day when we were having fun in the ABD room. Can't wait! :thumbsup2

And the July trip.....this is the group we have to keep an eye on. ;) I'm not sure they need any encouragement.:laughing:

Be on the lookout for an email....

Kevin

I have no idea what you are referring to. :rolleyes1

HEY! I resemble this remark ;) :lmao:

Doh! You gave us away! :rotfl:

:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter