Should we stay at the BWV? the BCV? or AKL?

alisaheather

Earning My Ears
Ok, I'm planning a trip to WDW in Sept. We're deciding between a one-bedroom villa in the Boardwalk or Beach Club or two rooms at the Animal Kingdom. The group will be my parents, myself, and for 5 of the days, my sister (therefore, need more than a studio).
We like the location of the BCV/BWV. But I'm concerned about the bedding situation. Two rooms, or a two-bedroom villa may be cost-prohibitive.
Would the pullout in the living room be okay for an adult? How about two? Are there any rooms with 2 beds in the bedroom?
:confused3

Easy, 2BR BWV standard for the 5 nights is $300 a night including tax. 2 rooms at AK will be more and no kitchen, washer/dryer, MB, whirlpool etc. Plus walk to MGM/EPCOT and all the BW nightlife. Otherwise BCV with 2 queens in the 2nd br would really be nice-a few more points though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter