Should we take skyliner from AofA to Epcot for PPO ADR?

frjohnk

Earning My Ears
We have a breakfast reservation on Sat Jan 25th at Askershus at 8:25am. Park opens up at 9am.
We are staying at the Art of Animation. As far as I know, the Skyliner starts operating at 7:30am and bus service from the skyliner resorts drops off once the skyliner starts.

Will using the skyliner at 730 from AofA, gets us to the park, thru security, eat breakfast all done in time to get to the Frozen ride by 9am?

Or should we take an earlier bus?

You would have to go the long way around World Showcase, as the majority of it does not open until 11am. That could take some time, but you should still be able to make it.

I would enjoy your breakfast at Askershus and not rush thru it. A 8:25 am ressie should run 1 to 1 1/2 hours long so I would say you will not make frozen at 9:00 AM.
Note using the skyliner you should be able to make that reservation at 8:25.

You would have to go the long way around World Showcase, as the majority of it does not open until 11am. That could take some time, but you should still be able to make it.
It's counterintuitive, but the walk to Norway from IG is shorter past GB than it is past France (confirmed on Google Maps.) Refreshment Outpost by the drawbridge is the approximate point where the two routes are equal in distance.

Google estimates the walk to Akershus at 11 minutes for 0.5 mi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!