SHouse of Blues Gospel Brunch or Raglan Road Brunch?

lorilclevelandrn

DIS Veteran
Looking for liners to sell me on one brunch vs. the other. My family is wanting to visit Disney Springs for brunch on Sunday, 12/16 and torn between these two options. Any help is tremendously appreciated!

Thank u n advance

Last edited:
To be honest, we haven't gone to brunch at Raglan Road. But...we absolutely LOVE the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues. We've actually made a point to go to it at several different locations. It's fun, upbeat, good food, & we always leave in a great mood!

To be honest, we haven't gone to brunch at Raglan Road. But...we absolutely LOVE the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues. We've actually made a point to go to it at several different locations. It's fun, upbeat, good food, & we always leave in a great mood!

Do u have a preferance when it comes to seating?

Well, both are amazing. At Raglan Road they have a nice brunch but no entertainment. HOB has entertainment.

I have not eaten Sunday brunch at either locations, but really like both restaurants and recommend them all the time. Interested in following this post to see how the response plays out for future visits.

Maybe you went in the morning, or before they added this weekend entertainment to the afternoons.

Not when we went.

RR has had their weekend brunch from 10am (initially at 11) with dancing and music starting at noon since January 2013. They started with just Sunday brunch and expanded it to Saturday not very long after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!