Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

I will probably only have a cupcake if they still have the Baymax cupcake at Starring Rolls when I go in June.

From my trip in March 2015:

Vanilla mini cupcake at Boma (Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge)

Chocolate mini cupcake at Boma (Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge)

Chocolate Cherry cupcake at Sunshine Seasons (Epcot's Future World)
I don't like cherry, but I wanted a cupcake so I didn't eat the cherry on top or the cherry filling inside.

Frozen themed cupcake at Epcot, in the area between Canada and Mexico and Future World, where there are two gift shops next to the water. I really liked this one. It must have been obvious that I was enjoying it, because two people stopped to ask me what I thought of it.

Also, the Beach Club Marketplace (Beach Club hotel gift shop) had a chocolate peanut butter cupcake in the refrigerator section, but I didn't get a chance to try it.

Anyone know what cupcakes are available currently at Polynesian? I'm going for a meal there when I'm at Disney soon, and thought about bringing one back to the hotel I'm staying at to have with coffee later. Are there any specialty/fancy cupcakes there? Will be using a cupcake.

My favorite is from main st. bakery. Vanilla with vanilla icing. I know, I know boring, but the frosting is sooooooo good, not like buttercream, it's more like icing. It never lasts long enough for a picture. I am going to try to branch out next trip!

Darth Vader and Yoda cupcakes are available on the weekends at least, and also I'm pretty sure the Cinderella cupcake is still there.

Confession: I've never had a Disney cupcake! I usually don't like cake (ie Disney brownies are too cakey for my taste) other than to use as a vehicle for a good, thick, sugary frosting! I need someone to come split one with me so I can finally try one!

Last edited:
Darth Vader and Yoda cupcakes are available on the weekends at least, and also I'm pretty sure the Cinderella cupcake is still there.

Confession: I've never had a Disney cupcake! I usually don't like cake (ie Disney brownies are too cakey for my taste) other than to use as a vehicle for a good, thick, sugary frosting! I need someone to come split one with me so I can finally try one!

I wish I didn't like cake! It is my kryptonite! I would guess that you might like the cake parfaits at the Cheshire Cafe in MK, if you love frosting!

I can honestly say I don't recall EVER having a cupcake at Disney, in all my trips! I'm usually a savory snacker during the day, and too full after a meal. That being said, I LOVE sweets late at night, so have had lots of other sweets. Our upcoming trip is with the free QS dining, and so my DD who LOVES all sweets (and she can use the calories, that girl is tiny) and I (who will be pushing her in a wheelchair most of the time so I'll burn those calories) will love trying some of these!

My first disney "cupcake" (finally!)! As someone who doesn't really care for cake all that much, I rather enjoyed the massive amount of frosting! I have a serious sweet tooth but I recommend sharing this. I managed to finish most of it but needed a taste of chocolate halfway through! :rotfl2: (And kinda felt ill after lol. Worth it!)
image.jpg

View attachment 114744 View attachment 114745
Got this beauty at Contempo Cafe the last week of July! It's a peach cupcake, with peach slices in the center and a cherry butter cream frosting. It was really yummy and super glittery :)

I'm a big fan of Contempo Cafe's cupcakes. We were there July 4th weekend and they had a Frozen cupcake that was chocolate with gooey caramel inside, with light blue (Frozen) buttercream icing on top. Sugar overload, but holy carp it was incredible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter