Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

I'm a big fan of Contempo Cafe's cupcakes. We were there July 4th weekend and they had a Frozen cupcake that was chocolate with gooey caramel inside, with light blue (Frozen) buttercream icing on top. Sugar overload, but holy carp it was incredible.
Contempo's cupcakes are the best! I love their Worms in Dirt cupcake, too.

anyone have reports of new and yummy cupcakes? I leave in less than a week and am wondering what is around now...

I'm a big fan of Contempo Cafe's cupcakes. We were there July 4th weekend and they had a Frozen cupcake that was chocolate with gooey caramel inside, with light blue (Frozen) buttercream icing on top. Sugar overload, but holy carp it was incredible.

They are good when there are options. They had to go to the back to find some for us in February. There was only one kind in the case!

How long does it take to walk to Contempo from MK? Would we be better off taking the monorail? We are going in 2 weeks. I would like to go over for dinner and try the cupcakes.

How long does it take to walk to Contempo from MK? Would we be better off taking the monorail? We are going in 2 weeks. I would like to go over for dinner and try the cupcakes.

It's a very short walk, 5 minutes or so. It would probably take about the same amount of time on the monorail. The monorail is nice for a little break, though :)

Cupcake cups were not being sold at Cheshire's in MK last week. I was told they don't sell them anymore. :sad:

We've done this a couple of times. The quick service regular food is pretty good in there too. they have those ordering kiosks. Also, like the gift shop and arcade for kids, while you're there, its a nice break. One time I was full from lunch and then we left and I forgot to get a cupcake!!!! and that was why we went mostly, I was going to get one to go, since I knew they had good ones! Lol., oh well, it was still fun.

Cupcake cups were not being sold at Cheshire's in MK last week. I was told they don't sell them anymore. :sad:

What?! I never got to try one! :(

Just to ease your mind, you're not missing much ;) I was so excited to try one when we were there in mid-July. We got the white chocolate rabbit one. It was wayyyyyyyy too much icing and hardly any cake. My husband and I shared it and were both were sick afterwards, like sick to the point that we left our Wishes FP area before Wishes even started and went back to our resort :(

Just to ease your mind, you're not missing much ;) I was so excited to try one when we were there in mid-July. We got the white chocolate rabbit one. It was wayyyyyyyy too much icing and hardly any cake. My husband and I shared it and were both were sick afterwards, like sick to the point that we left our Wishes FP area before Wishes even started and went back to our resort :(
I completely agree. We tried two different cupcake cups and ended up throwing both away. We love cake, but no one in our party thought they were very good at all. You aren't missing anything at all! We had much better cupcakes at BOG and Starbucks (one inside Epcot).

I like frosting more than cake. There is no such thing as too much in my world. :sad:

I completely agree. We tried two different cupcake cups and ended up throwing both away. We love cake, but no one in our party thought they were very good at all. You aren't missing anything at all! We had much better cupcakes at BOG and Starbucks (one inside Epcot).
The best cupcake I ever got was at that Starbucks in Epcot. It had strawberry in the middle.

I would say more like 10-15 minutes to walk from the exit, but it probably takes the same amount of time to walk out, up the monorail ramp, wait for the monorail, go the one stop, get off the monorail, etc. Either way is not bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter