Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

I am one of the people who posted they didn't like the cupcake cups at Cheshire Cafe at all. Although there probably was a bit too much icing to cake ratio, that is not why everyone in our party disliked them. It was because the icing and cake were terrible (more in lines with a bought, canned frosting rather than a homemade/bakery frosting). The cake was also fairly dry and didn't have a great flavor. We had the Quueen of Hearts and White Rabbit. Not worth my calories in the slightest (and I definitely have a huge sweet tooth).

I am one of the people who posted they didn't like the cupcake cups at Cheshire Cafe at all. Although there probably was a bit too much icing to cake ratio, that is not why everyone in our party disliked them. It was because the icing and cake were terrible (more in lines with a bought, canned frosting rather than a homemade/bakery frosting). The cake was also fairly dry and didn't have a great flavor. We had the Quueen of Hearts and White Rabbit. Not worth my calories in the slightest (and I definitely have a huge sweet tooth).
This was our same opinion (and the reason for my post about there being way too much icing.) It had very little flavor and was like gritty and sugary. The cake had no flavor at all and was extremely dry and crumbly.

This was our same opinion (and the reason for my post about there being way too much icing.) It had very little flavor and was like gritty and sugary. The cake had no flavor at all and was extremely dry and crumbly.

I'm kind of glad I missed it then!

OK, guys. We're headed over to Fort wilderness this next week on a whim. We won't be going in the park, just hanging out at the Resorts and maybe DTD (or Disney Springs or whatever they're calling it now) and it's traditional for us to crab a cupcake. Anyone there and seen and good seasonal or new cupcakes they'd care to share??

I posted a thread about cupcakes and one of the responses listed this thread.
Any know of any new cupcakes or have pictures of cupcakes being offered now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter