Show Off your flowers, gardens and Plants...

kaylajr

Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner
Hi everyone here is a place to show off the beauty of your green thumb work

post your pictures of your flower beds your gardens your houseplants
whatever so we can all enjoy :flower:

one thing if your picture turns into a little red X for 48 hours we will have to delete it so this people don't have to wade thru pages of x to find pictures
Fell free to repost it as soon as the picture link is fixed :flower1:

Any questions??

oh and feel free to comments on someones picture that is the whole point of showing off right ;)

36868DSCN1223.JPG

Bloomin' Mickey welcomes Epcot guests with a bouquet for the Food & Wine Fest '05

We-Luv-Disney I love the first one
the purple is so beautiful
thanks for sharing

and DebºoºS I love the Mickey

its march and its dreary...but heres a cheery one from last season.
DSC00830.jpg
[/IMG]

Zounds! What kind of a spider IS that???? Haven't seen anything like that around here, thank goodness!

By the way, the lilies are lovely!

Thought I would pop in here to see what beautiful flowers and stuff you guys had added and YIKES what a spider

kinda pretty though

and the flowers you have all posted are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

UrsulasShadow said:
Zounds! What kind of a spider IS that???? Haven't seen anything like that around here, thank goodness!

By the way, the lilies are lovely!

Thank you! I have no idea what kind of spider that is, but I knocked it off the wall and it ran towards my foot so it's a spider no more! :teeth: DH says it's "just a spider." There is no such thing as "just a spider" IMO.

Love looking at everyone's gardens. Here are several pics from my spring flowers.

honorsteaandflowers028.jpg

honorsteaandflowers029.jpg

vanyel- love your pics! I love hyaciths and the fragrance can't be beat! :sunny:

000_0031.jpg

Not the best picture, but I was so proud of this rose bush. I planted it last year and was so happy that it lived AND bloomed. I had never attempted to grow roses.
Pic is from last year, first blooms I had.

Nothing really yet this year, plants are just now starting to emerge from their deep sleep!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!