Show seats without backs?

MomDoc_99

Earning My Ears
My husband has a back problem and cannot sit on a bench seat without a back for very long. I know at Tiki room we were able to sit in the very back and have back support. Does anyone know if this is possible at FotLK? Are there any other shows where this might be a problem?

My mom has the same issue and for FoTLK we always go the highest seat so she can lean against the wall. Those are the only rows that have back support.

Rivers of Light, Fantasmic.

I thought all the seats at Tiki Room had backs at WDW? I know they don't in Disneyland and I remember thinking that was the one way the WDW version was superior.

I request the back row in Lion King just for this reason. So nice to be able to lean on the gate.

Fantasmic has no backing it's just metal bleachers. Rivers of light has no backing it's stone seats.

Tiki room at WDW has an upholstered back bar like thingie. Whatever is replacing Flights of Wonder at AK has bench seating.

Beauty and the Beast at DHS has stadium seats with no backs. The very highest bleachers outside the theater proper might but I'm not sure.

Beauty and the Beast at DHS has stadium seats with no backs. The very highest bleachers outside the theater proper might but I'm not sure.

The back bleachers don't have backing either, only the very top row dose

I request the back row in Lion King just for this reason. So nice to be able to lean on the gate.

Fantasmic has no backing it's just metal bleachers. Rivers of light has no backing it's stone seats.

Yeah not only no backing, but ROL benches seemed really uncomfortable to me compared to other bench seating around WDW.

I want to say Turtle Talk with Crush has bench seating, no backs. Also, the majority of the World Showcase films are standing attractions, no seats at all, in case that's an issue as well.

Enchanted tales with Bell also has bench seats with no backs I believe.

Was this a recent change? Beauty and the Beast has always had backs on the seats.

I'm pretty sure the entire lower section has backing on the seats. But the up top area is just regular bleachers with no backing except the top row

I'm pretty sure the entire lower section has backing on the seats. But the up top area is just regular bleachers with no backing except the top row

Correct. The only seating with out backing is at the very back of the theater. (Not seen in the picture)

Attachments

• batb.jpg
    batb.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 17
No back/bleachers seats
Mk: enchanted takes with Belle
Epcot: turtle talk
Dhs: fantasmic
Ak: Rivers of light, festival of the lion King (except back rows)

Very helpful, thanks everyone. Our most recent trip was Disneyland, so I was probably thinking of Tiki room there with no backs except at the very back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter