• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

show up for ADRs without confirmation #?

jamhead

Earning My Ears
I have forgotten where I put the confirm # for one of my ADRs. I know the time and place, tho. Is it a big deal if we show up and don't have/know the confirmation #? Thanks in advance... :)

no I DON'T THINK SO. I have forgotten mine many times. you really only need them when there is a problem.

The only time it could ever really be somewhat of an issue is if your ADR is in a park before the park opens but even then it is only a minor inconvenience.

I didnt give out one reservation # while we were there. Every time we got to the podium the person would ask for our last name.
Have you tried to call and possibly be pulled up from your phone #?

Only once did we have a problem, in over 25+ trips. Our LeCellier ressie was lost!! No record of it anywhere, and it was a trip we had planned over a yr for, had my DS and DDIL for their first trip. Apparently, there was a person with my name who made ressies for another day (her phone number was quoted to me, they cancelled my ressie thinking it was a double booking :eek:) and I had left my conf # list in the room, won't do that again!! They did let us wait and they seated us 45 min later.

If you are staying on property you can always go the concierge desk in the main lobby and ask them to print you a copy of your reservations. They do this for free and, as far as I know every resort from value on up has one (not sure about DVC). We've done this many times ... this past summer at CSR our reservation list even included our backstage magic tour and wishes dessert party.

I've never been asked for my ressie number, just the name and then they confirm party details, but I figured it's best to have the number with me, just in case.

Something to keep in mind for the future is what I've gotten used to doing.

When I get the confirmation email, I copy the confirmation number into a new message and send it to my cell phone. Or, I'll save in the Notes app on the phone.

Had an issue at Sci-Fi when they couldnt or wouldnt find our ADR, but when I pulled it out suddenly it wasnt a problem, so I always have at least a copy of them with me, plus I like to make sure I know what were doing when so I put them with a daily itinerary. I made a Tutto ADR for June and the email confirmation never came so I called and got it. Peace of mind if nothing else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter