Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

EvilinaDM101

I LOVE Disney, Lilo and Stitch, Depeche Mode and m
this is always a lot of fun!! Here is my e-ring! I'll get my promise ring and band on here when I get the chance.

Don't mind the fat finger :blush:
f65d66e7.jpg

another pic (kinda blurry)
f65d6701.jpg

You get the idea!!

It's a heart shaped center stone. My FDH did good. :love2:

5e4e7dcb.jpg

6c0880e3.jpg

Gorgeous rings ladies! Evilina, you're right. Your DH2B did very a good job! :goodvibes

Even though I've already posted this before, I suppose it doesn't hurt to post it again :p
f4859d8c.jpg

Here's mine. I've had it for almost 2 years now and everytime I look at it I still smile!

engagement_lucida_lucida.jpg

hmgolden said:
Here's mine. I've had it for almost 2 years now and everytime I look at it I still smile!

That's beautiful. That was my dream ring, too. Lucida, from Tiffany. We just couldn't swing it, though. You are very lucky! :goodvibes

I think they are all so beautiful!! From simplicity to vintage to beautiful color!!

Well, how stupid am I? I just realized e-ring means enagagement ring. All this time I thought it meant like electronic ring. :earboy2:

This is as close to my ring as I could find:

RG00001100_PR_75_275x250.jpg

And I don't have it yet, but this is what I want for my wedding ring:

AB03300400_zoom.jpg

My ring (my fingers are big--size 8 1/4, lol)...

myring1.jpg

myring2.jpg

It's a 1.4 carat H&A diamond in a Vatche band. We're buying our wedding bands soon--I'm so excited! I'm going to get a 9 stone ring (prong-set) in 18k yellow gold.

Snow_White said:
myring1.jpg

myring2.jpg

QUOTE]

My ring is almost identical to this one, Saves me trying to figure out how to post a picture! Thanks snow white :teeth:

:flower:

Jodie

My e-ring is the same band as this just with a princess cut stone.

And these are our wedding bands, my ring was my Grandmothers.
47b5dc32b3127cce906234344a1800000016108AatGLhi2cNK

This is my engagement ring (I didn't want a solitaire, but love the 3 stone look):

ering.jpg

And this is the wedding band. The metals don't look the same color in the pictures, but they're both white gold (with round diamonds) and look wonderful together!

band.jpg

35c07-21.jpg

All our rings. They are Jeff Cooper platinum rings. The inner part is sandblasted and is a different look than most out there. The diamond in my ring is my husband's grandmother's diamond. It is over 100 years old and a little over 2 carats... on a 4 1/4 size ring! Little fingers.

Here are the closeups from other sites - I didn't take them.
59836_th.JPG
59492_th.JPG

The band's diamonds are much closer together than this because it is condenced to my bitty finger size. My husband's is the same band without the diamonds.

here's my set!

myring.jpg

i'd show you a pic of my promise ring, but i don't have one at the moment! i carry the ring in my purse (he gave it to me almost 17 years ago now!) since the band is cracked and split apart. i want to get it fixed, but just haven't decided if i want to wear it on my finger or on a necklace...it's basically a mini-solitaire type ring. thin gold band and a teeny tiny diamond in a setting that makes it look much bigger than it really is! :cloud9: hey...it was an awesome ring for a 16 year old to be able to afford at the time! lol ;)

Sorry, you can only see 1 side, it's the same on the other side, lol. My camera just was not taking good pics of it

ring.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts