Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just...these pictures all don't match up? They don't look like the same person.
No offense.

Did you just find these pictures out of the old threads? And I kind of think he does...just a little changes over a couple of months. I looks like to me like the only changes were his hair and that he was more tan in pics.

Did you just find these pictures out of the old threads? And I kind of think he does...just a little changes over a couple of months. I looks like to me like the only changes were his hair and that he was more tan in pics.

Yes I did :)
And I guess he lost his six pack over the summer then? And in his two recent pictures lost freckles?
It just...doesn't fit.

Very pretty Alyssa :)

Yes I did :)
And I guess he lost his six pack over the summer then? And in his two recent pictures lost freckles?
It just...doesn't fit.

I can see where you are coming from in it being a different person. He said he was in the hospital so I am guessing he didn't have time to work out for a while. Also he could have lost the freckles, or they would be less visable, if he had indeed been out of the sun for a while.
I think its just angle of the pictures, lighting, and a few months difference in time.

um yeah i was saying that he wa older than her,
how is that mean?
haha
It can provoke ones feelings the way you worded it. It's a smart remark, you wouldn't say that to someone at your school would you? Or to someone walking down the street.
It's prone to start fights and this is a friendly thread about showing your pictures. Lets keep it happy, treat people like you want to be treated. Give respect and you'll get it in return.

I can see where you are coming from in it being a different person. He said he was in the hospital so I am guessing he didn't have time to work out for a while. Also he could have lost the freckles, or they would be less visable, if he had indeed been out of the sun for a while.
I think its just angle of the pictures, lighting, and a few months difference in time.
Agreed. Facial and body features of younger persons change dramatically over time. You do most of your developing around that age.

l_72a0b58f842f8f19c32ab4e2d675d1a3.jpg

lol @ my sis in the background
l_ce4ea0bed97078fd4a97e40b2d64b19f.jpg
You are seriously sooo GORGEOUS!
Photo820-1.jpg

I didn't feel like turning the lights on....
I love your eyes, they're so pretty
so i guess i'll put a few of me...
BEWARE

n1438313698_68572_2120.jpg
me on the bus looking down at my phone. no editing or nothing i swear!

n1438313698_50930_1483.jpg
me cheering well technickly this was at our half time performance

n1438313698_30347_2811.jpg

me first day back to school.

n1438313698_65572_964.jpg

i know i look stupid, but i love this picture!!

s1438313698_69807_4596.jpg

i look like i'm about to kill someone!hahaha

hope i didn't scare you for life to bad!
You're veryyy pretty!
more pics form homecoming:
2hr21ld.jpg

2mqs3tu.jpg

i dont care how stupid i look, i love this one
23r68f5.jpg
Ahahah I love these! You and your friends are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter