Not open for further replies.
from friday
meggers!
2e6bgbo.jpg

were trashy :D
2csb0oz.jpg

i was showing her my shirt!
2dsk4fs.jpg

everyonneee is so pretty/cute/gorgeous/adorable/i am so proud of our most excellent looking board hahaha.

here are a couple of pics from my weekend;
n1643550032_51214_8952.jpg

bffffs
n1643550032_51218_7364.jpg

lovelovelove

n1643550032_51257_6235.jpg

i love jj(L)
n1643550032_51274_4327.jpg

yummy nose-candies!

i'm so embarassed by this pic bt it is so hilarious i'd figure i'd post it to give you guys a laugh haha :rotfl:
n1643550032_51290_8287.jpg

everyonneee is so pretty/cute/gorgeous/adorable/i am so proud of our most excellent looking board hahaha.

bffffs

lovelovelove

i love jj(L)

yummy nose-candies!

i'm so embarassed by this pic bt it is so hilarious i'd figure i'd post it to give you guys a laugh haha :rotfl:

haha!
super cute!
all your pics are so cute & funny
and your super pretty!

Arg, out of the 50 or so pictures taken last night, only about 2 came out BAD! All the others are beyond bad! I absolutly HATE when people take pictures of me, I never look right! Especially with the flash. Ha ha This was my belated birthday party with my family.

IMG_2623.jpg

Yeah im the giant in that back. Its terrible, no body looks happy, its like a prision photo.

IMG_2642.jpg
And here is me with "Stacy" (Yeah i like the name, its slutty but so innocent at the same time :)) She is such a beautiful guitar. Apparently my dad fails to know how to turn the red eye off. Ha ha

IMG_2643.jpg

And then here is Stacy, the white beauty on the wall there.

Rachel- You always look so happy! Very pretty!
Caitlin- You're SO pretty!! I adore the last picture! :rotfl:
Matt- So cute, as always! I love Stacy, she's so pretty, haha.

Everybody looks great!! A little bit too great actually...

Me+Beaker Shirt+Warm Hat=Awesome!!!
With those math skills, it's a wonder why I'm failing Calculus...
P1020928.jpg

Andy: your really cute! and i love your Beaker shirt!:goodvibes
Matt: Bertha....ermm Stacy is so pretty! your cute too
Caitlin: your very pretty:)

P1020928.jpg
Ha ha that hat and facial fuzz just screams canadian, you just need a hockey shirt now :rotfl:

I can totaly see you sitting there with a beer in your hand and saying "eh" and "aboot"

Arg, out of the 50 or so pictures taken last night, only about 2 came out BAD! All the others are beyond bad! I absolutly HATE when people take pictures of me, I never look right! Especially with the flash. Ha ha This was my belated birthday party with my family.

IMG_2623.jpg

Yeah im the giant in that back. Its terrible, no body looks happy, its like a prision photo.

IMG_2642.jpg
And here is me with "Stacy" (Yeah i like the name, its slutty but so innocent at the same time :)) She is such a beautiful guitar. Apparently my dad fails to know how to turn the red eye off. Ha ha

IMG_2643.jpg

geez Matt, you're cute and you know it. stop torturing yourself already.

P1020928.jpg

cute::yes::

bffffs

lovelovelove

i love jj(L)

yummy nose-candies!

You're so pretty Caitlin!
I love the picture with the nose candies!

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

Nice pictures Matt. :-)

P1020928.jpg

Haha, I love your shirt Andy!

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

Her name's bertha.
stacey? ***.

Here are some recent ones.

Before my friends hockey game, I was bored.
ME-2.jpg

&&& My memory card on my camara broke. So sad, so all my pictures from my senior ski trip are GONE. I was devestated. But I got this one of me from my friend. & I know I look nerdy my grandmas hat, scarf, gloves, and coat lol. but it was 4 degrees....

l_751edc768db24ea082559a16ca3e12bd.jpg

Here are some recent ones.

Before my friends hockey game, I was bored.
ME-2.jpg

&&& My memory card on my camara broke. So sad, so all my pictures from my senior ski trip are GONE. I was devestated. But I got this one of me from my friend. & I know I look nerdy my grandmas hat, scarf, gloves, and coat lol. but it was 4 degrees....

l_751edc768db24ea082559a16ca3e12bd.jpg

cute photos!:flower3:

matt-very nice...and...u named ur guitar?? i didnt think of that..hmm :p
andrew-hah very cute and i love the shirt :goodvibes :rolleyes2 lol
dramaqueen-sry couldnt remember ur name:scared: but very pretty ;)
rachel-gorgeous as always :)

:teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!