Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
68556_173942812627492_100000353236217_461120_2248068_n.jpg

Kody (nerdylightbulb) and me and Family Force 5

i saw them in concert last summer at cornerstone..they were AMAZZZING :-) :-)
i love them! :love:

Mickeysgirl34

this is pretty!!

hey people...it's llamasrcool

i cant remember my password because I haven't been on in 10 months...is there any way that I can get back to my old user? or get my password?

¡WDW!girlrox(:;39474352 said:
Very pretty:goodvibes
BTW I LOVE your siggy and avatar! Ahh:lovestruc

Thank you!
Guess what?

150304_1477132416739_1486594932_1041269_6895114_n.jpg

BAM!
I look so bad cause it was we waited outside for 12 hours in the rain so yea. lol

¡WDW!girlrox(:;39476725 said:
Oh my word!!! That's awesome.:goodvibes I probably would have hugged him and never let go.:lovestruc haha

Lol. I wanted to but he couldn't give hugs cause he was sick, BUT he did call me sweetheart and touch me. And out of the 6 people in or group, I was the only one he talked to. :love:

I got the wonderful, amazing, superspecial awesome Kingdom Hearts hoodie I ordered in the mail today, so here's me pretending I'm cool a Nobody!

Kingdom Hearts is awesome and I love it <3

All shrouded in my hood to survey this strange white world that is most definitely not my basement with a brightness filter cranked up:
hood.jpg

Unmasking-- sorry, no dramatic hair swish for you.
nohood.jpg

And now to summon my weapon and collect some hearts for our noble Organization (I made that staff when my friend and I cosplayed our characters a few years ago).
staff.jpg

I got the wonderful, amazing, superspecial awesome Kingdom Hearts hoodie I ordered in the mail today, so here's me pretending I'm cool a Nobody!

Kingdom Hearts is awesome and I love it <3

All shrouded in my hood to survey this strange white world that is most definitely not my basement with a brightness filter cranked up:
hood.jpg

Unmasking-- sorry, no dramatic hair swish for you.
nohood.jpg

And now to summon my weapon and collect some hearts for our noble Organization (I made that staff when my friend and I cosplayed our characters a few years ago).
staff.jpg

lol that is totaly awesome :D i loveee kingdom hearts!!! :cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!