Show Your Face!!

-font-b-George-b-font-font-b-Clooney-b-font-The-Descendants-font-b-movie.jpg

Yeah... that's me. Don't question it. That's me. ;)

...you two look kind of COLD! :cold:
We really weren't freezing cold. It was early in the morning in March 2015 when we were Resort hopping so it was probably in the 60's. We just both love Sebastian and The Little Mermaid and got just a little excited and squeezed tight.

We really weren't freezing cold. It was early in the morning in March 2015 when we were Resort hopping so it was probably in the 60's. We just both love Sebastian and The Little Mermaid and got just a little excited and squeezed tight.
....you are such a silly goose! the poster above YOUR post.....:rotfl: :lmao:

....you look very familiar.....you bear a strong resemblance to that....that....that actor....:idea: I KNOW - Bob Saget!

You know what's odd is that this is probably the worst picture of Clooney I've seen. He's got some jowls going on. Either that, or this guy is a look-a-like.

I can't post a picture of me on here. The mods would take it down. You can't post offensive material like that. Instead here is a likeness. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter