Show Your Face!!

A selfie the morning before my first time in Magic Kingdom, wearing a Nick Wilde beanie :)

tumblr_odbolce1Zj1rpsdt6o1_540.jpg

Nice to "see" you, Keira. You look so happy with your soon to be DH. Hope 2017 is just as exciting for you guys. Glad you have joined us up on the Game Board. :)

Nice to "see" you, Keira. You look so happy with your soon to be DH. Hope 2017 is just as exciting for you guys. Glad you have joined us up on the Game Board. :)
Thank You, I am so happy to be marrying my Prince Charming in the future. It is great to be here and I also enjoy the games and the people there.

014.JPG

Didn't even need winter boots! :) Albeit, it was -6 (feels more like -13 according to the weather channel) in full sun! I was really cold, and quite a ways from the house, that's barely visible in the background!!

Happy New Year all, and best wishes for 2017. pixiedust:

Last edited:
View attachment 213511

Didn't even need winter boots! :) Albeit, it was -6 (feels more like -13 according to the weather channel) in full sun! I was really cold, and quite a ways from the house, that's barely visible in the background!!

Happy New Year all, and best wishes for 2017. pixiedust:

I know it's been a few weeks but nice seeing you NFLDERS. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts