Show your tree(s)!

TipsyTraveler

DIS Veteran
Or Hanukkah bushes, Festivus poles, or any other holiday decor you want to post. This thread is open to pics of all things festive. :goodvibes

First up is my upside-down tree done in a Moroccan-ish style to match the dining room. And, um, let's say that's a Festivus pole next to it. :oops:
image.jpeg

Next is my Disney themed tree.
image.jpeg

Fish theme. :fish:
image.jpeg

New this year is the "Family tree." This one will hold all the keepsake ornaments. I've decided I don't like the white balls so I'll swap them out for something else next year. I'll use the white balls for kid crafts. I had the baby "paint" one this year and I'll have him (and any future little ones) do that every year going forward. I also want to add a few more types of garland and I need to find a topper I like, so this tree is still very much a work in progress.
image.jpeg

The last two are just little tabletop trees. One with woodland critters, the other birds and butterflies.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Please share your pictures!

Very nice! My favorite is your family tree. How in the world do you decorate the upside down tree?

I will have to post mine in stages. DD is on the computer and we haven’t got our big tree yet. We’ll end up with a total of five. A table top for each of the younger kids in their rooms, a 4ft in older DD’s room, a 4ft in the Family Room and some time this week a 7-8 ft real tree in the Front Room.

Very nice! My favorite is your family tree. How in the world do you decorate the upside down tree?

I will have to post mine in stages. DD is on the computer and we haven’t got our big tree yet. We’ll end up with a total of five. A table top for each of the younger kids in their rooms, a 4ft in older DD’s room, a 4ft in the Family Room and some time this week a 7-8 ft real tree in the Front Room.
Thanks! Decorating the upside-down tree is the easy part; it's getting it assembled that's the real pain in the butt.

Looking forward to your pictures!

I only do one tree -- and it's a mish-mash of all sorts of ornaments, and *lots* of lights. I like it. I think it looks festive. I like other people's 'designer' trees, but I have no desire to have one myself.

Attachments

• 2017_tree.jpg
    2017_tree.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
I only do one tree -- and it's a mish-mash of all sorts of ornaments, and *lots* of lights. I like it. I think it looks festive. I like other people's 'designer' trees, but I have no desire to have one myself.
I like it! I'm envious of your bead garland. I need to get something thinner like that for my tree.

That -- and the ribbons -- were part of the banister decoration at our wedding reception (22 years ago.)
Aww, that's sweet... And also a bit funny because yesterday I was looking online at wedding bead garland thinking maybe I should try that on my tree and you just confirmed it. *Off to Amazon, I go*

Here is my “retro” tree in the family room. Pink and lime green are not me. I’m not sure what suddenly made me fall in love with this scheme. If I could have gotten that skirt with pink instead of red I would have.
EE0D9646-CF1E-447F-B77F-65ACC9536C7F.jpeg

Last edited:
This is our main tree! Silver, gold, and light blue. Mostly balls and glittery snowflakes and icicles, but there are a few Disney, sheep, and other special ornaments on there too.

I have a rose gold tree in the guest bedroom.

Attachments

• 79474205-AFD1-469C-9061-B895E6C6BEFB.jpeg
    79474205-AFD1-469C-9061-B895E6C6BEFB.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 123

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter