Show your tree(s)!

Or Hanukkah bushes, Festivus poles, or any other holiday decor you want to post. This thread is open to pics of all things festive. :goodvibes

First up is my upside-down tree done in a Moroccan-ish style to match the dining room. And, um, let's say that's a Festivus pole next to it. :oops:
View attachment 287907

Next is my Disney themed tree.
View attachment 287913

Fish theme. :fish:
View attachment 287914

New this year is the "Family tree." This one will hold all the keepsake ornaments. I've decided I don't like the white balls so I'll swap them out for something else next year. I'll use the white balls for kid crafts. I had the baby "paint" one this year and I'll have him (and any future little ones) do that every year going forward. I also want to add a few more types of garland and I need to find a topper I like, so this tree is still very much a work in progress.
View attachment 287915

The last two are just little tabletop trees. One with woodland critters, the other birds and butterflies.
View attachment 287917 View attachment 287916

Please share your pictures!

Love the monorail! I was just looking online at those tonight.

Thanks! The tree is 95% Disney ornaments you just can't tell in the photo. Maybe I should post another with the lights off? I have some very cool ornaments including many old school Disney and Club 33!

Thanks! The tree is 95% Disney ornaments you just can't tell in the photo. Maybe I should post another with the lights off? I have some very cool ornaments including many old school Disney and Club 33!
Sure, post as many pics as you wish. :)

IMG_0512.JPG

Tried something new this year. Usually tree has a million ornaments on it from years past. This year I kept it simple - did mostly reds, silver and white ornaments. Really need another tree for all the sentimental ones that I have.

04FA8620-CE18-449E-82A1-90591392A3DF.jpeg My turn! This is our living room tree this year. It’s usually out in the main hall. It’s covered in glass icicles and all our glass and German blown glass ornaments. We will put a real tree up next week. I’ll post again then.

Bumping this thread in case anyone wants to add to it.

We welcomed a new tree this year. Michael’s had these little guys on sale for $20 so we picked up one for my son’s room. We let him pick out a pack of shatterproof ornaments and a few “special” ones. He passed up all the Disney ornaments in favor of a sparkly Swarovski cat. :confused3 He’s been getting mini ornaments in his advent calendar to add to it, as well. He likes putting them all in one clump at the bottom left of the tree. :laughing: It’s been really cute to watch him take ownership of it. The tree’s been up a couple of weeks and he still wants to sit and admire it every day, and it served as a great practice tree to teach him to be gentle with the ornaments before we put up the big trees throughout the house. :goodvibes

D13C5BFA-3B71-4AEF-8631-1666241FCDFF.jpeg

Humans come see Zombie Christmas tree

rrrrzombie_christmas_tree_shop_preview.png

We'd love you to stay for dinner.

IMG_9937-584f6b8721db5__880.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!