Showdown at the Golden Horseshoe

SeattleTink

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this show? I was a huge Billy Hill and the Hillbillies fan (😭) and am wondering if it is worth my time to go to one of the dueling piano shows while I'm there the end of February??

I went and saw it last weekend (specifically, I went to the first show on Sunday, 1/19).
Frankly, I was confused. I thought that there were supposed to be two piano players, but there was only one.
It was fine, and the performer was good, but this wasn't the way the show was billed. I don't know whether Disney is trying to cut costs, or if this was a one-off thing and the performer wasn't available. I was a little disappointed, though.

I saw it last week and thought it was really cute! I had two piano players at my show - a man and a woman. The music choices are a bit odd for Frontierland (more Main Street USA ragtime type music) but it was a good opportunity to pick up lunch at either the Golden Horseshoe or Stage Door and sit inside the AC and rest my legs for a bit. It is no Billy Hill and the Hillbillies, but a fun little break opportunity.

It would be so nice if Disneyland would bring back The Golden Horseshoe Review Show. I loved that show! It fit so nicely in there with all the talented people, just wow!

We saw it in December and there were 2 (both male in our case). The script was of course a bit hokey but that's to be expected there. I thought they were both really good.

@jfk4 I think it definitely seems weird that there was only one at yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter