Showing DBF my World

Forevryoung

DIS Veteran
I've been suggesting DBF to come with me to Disney.

We've been together a year and a half and I've made 2 trips to the World WITHOUT him. :lmao:

So I reminded him that I needed to show him where I want to get engaged (in the MK between Spectro and Wishes somewhere fairly secluded). He agreed :rotfl2: (It's a tease, I'm in no hurry to get married)

He's not a Disney virgin as he grew up in Florida and actually LIVED in Orlando (lucky duck). But he didn't like Disney World, he preferred Universal :scared1: BUT I love him anyway :love:

We can only go for a long weekend due to work schedules and he picked the first weekend in November.

We've discussed hotels and I have it down to Coronado Springs or renting points and staying at the Boardwalk. I really love the Boardwalk and it wouldn't be too expensive renting points. However, I'm cautious about renting.

I started making ADRs for meals. Now that they extended free dining restaurants are certainly booking up. I've got us for Crystal Palace for breakfast, Kona for dinner, and 50s PTC for lunch but I need more dinner locations. We wanted Ohana's but it was booked. So was Biergarten.

Any ideas for meals for 2 fairly adventurous eaters? Any thoughts on renting points (or a plan C resort idea)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter