Shownotes for 6/12/07 plus 10th Anniversary Show

Bob does Star Wars Weekends..

star-wars-bob.jpg

OMG Corey, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I love the cart cam!!!! Thanks for posting the pics!!!!!!

You made me spit out my cereal! To imagine Corey thinking he was being so helpful & Pete's reaction. classic

I've somehow missed the history of the DIS so I'm checking the poscasts I may not have heard.

Pete was talking about the corn people, but another one that was funny was the great brawl of the 7 Dwarves that was hysterical.

Also, Dixie Amos & "her" trip reports had my kids & me in gales of laughter.

Thanks for the show, everyone. I really enjoyed listening to it.

"Don't make me think!"

Great show & Happy Anniversary.
I thought I had learned my lesson about listening while driving (skycoaster description almost did me in) but there I was again - laughing way to hard.
I love the Kart Kam and can't wait to see WDW from a "Bob's-eye view"

Donna

I'm actively working on KartKam now - but I'm being a bit anal about the video. We got quite a bit of good video last week, and I'm trying to put it together in an 'entertaining' way. I promise I'll get post it soon - just not sure exactly when :)

Pete

I'm actively working on KartKam now - but I'm being a bit anal about the video. We got quite a bit of good video last week, and I'm trying to put it together in an 'entertaining' way. I promise I'll get post it soon - just not sure exactly when :)

Pete

I'm sure it will be great. Just please keep in the crash into the door :rotfl:

I was finally able to catch up on all of the pod casts that I missed after my cruise and I wanted to tell you all how much I enjoyed listening to the history of the Dis. I have been following the feature over the past few months and have enjoyed it. It is always interesting to hear where people have been and how they got to where they are. It was neat to hear the story of each team member- getting to know them better and to hear Pete say such positive things about all of you. It was also interesting to hear how the websites all spun off of one another. Internet technology is such an interesting and creative outlet that will continue to weave itself into our daily lives.

Thanks for taking the time and spending some time with each of us personally each week!

Thanks!
Celeste

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter