Shows on Halloween on the High Seas Cruise

RmCcOy34

Earning My Ears
hello all! My family just booked our 1st cruise on the Dream, which happens to be a Halloween date. My wife and kids are huge Beauty & the Beast fans and are excited to see the new show. Does anyone know if it’s actually running through the Halloween dates, or do they switch it up to a more holiday oriented show?

We were on a 3 night on the Dream last year during Halloween and they did not change the shows to go with the holiday.

hello all! My family just booked our 1st cruise on the Dream, which happens to be a Halloween date. My wife and kids are huge Beauty & the Beast fans and are excited to see the new show. Does anyone know if it’s actually running through the Halloween dates, or do they switch it up to a more holiday oriented show?
The production shows are standard on cruises. They don't change those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter