Shows where you think the FP+ seating is helpful for little ones

2019TripIdeas

Mouseketeer
We are about the book fastpass and I wasn't planning a lot of shows for the FP seating, but wondered if there are any where people think it's super advantageous to get the "better" seating. I'd love to know your experiences, especially as in Hollywood Studios there aren't tons of rides for my kiddos at their ages and heights.

(Kids are 5, 3, and 2; our trip is the last week in January so in theory crowds shouldn't be insane but I know it's Disney so expect crowds regardless)

I was going to ignore this, but now that I think about it, the FP seating is actually good in some cases. It can help little people see better.
This is true for really only stuff in AK and HS:
Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage
For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
Finding Nemo – The Musical

I've never done Festival of the Lion King or UP! A Great Bird Adventure, so I can't tell you if you would get better seats.

Thank you so much @Schneewittchen37 . I know that on first thought it's probably "not" the best use of a FP but without a ton of options at HS especially, I figured it really might be worth it. Plus, our kids are on the shorter side ha!

I haven't been to Disney World in years so not knowing the theater setups now, I figured it was worth asking.

Thank you so much @Schneewittchen37 . I know that on first thought it's probably "not" the best use of a FP but without a ton of options at HS especially, I figured it really might be worth it. Plus, our kids are on the shorter side ha!

I haven't been to Disney World in years so not knowing the theater setups now, I figured it was worth asking.
Yep, the current FP situation at HS is depressing. During my last trip we had an FP for Muppet Vision and it was just stupid using it to go there. It made absolutely no difference.

But Beauty and the Beast, the Frozen Sing along, Indiana Jones and the Little Mermaid really aren't bad. The kids will like them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!