• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shows?

Are the shows on RCL family friendly for a 12 year old?
Yes most of the time they are fine. At least the main show is. They have a late night one that is for adults. I think the newlywed show is only put on late. That one can get a little rowdy.

Most are family friendly.

Exceptions would be. The adult comedy show which is usually on the first night, The Quest and possibly Love & Marriage.

If you see something called City of Dreams RUN the other direction. Worst drivel I've ever seen. Nothing not family friendly, but it is just a mishmash of songs they thought they'd put together - and as the cruise director even said in her introduction, "if you've been drinking, it might make some sense". I should have escaped then.

If you see something called City of Dreams RUN the other direction. Worst drivel I've ever seen. Nothing not family friendly, but it is just a mishmash of songs they thought they'd put together - and as the cruise director even said in her introduction, "if you've been drinking, it might make some sense". I should have escaped then.
If it's not a comic, magician, or entertainer, I don't go. I cannot stand those Vegas style shows. They are typically loud and terrible. If you had two toothpicks and could only use each one once, you'd have a hard time deciding whether to rupture your ear drums or poke your eyes out.

If it's not a comic, magician, or entertainer, I don't go. I cannot stand those Vegas style shows. They are typically loud and terrible. If you had two toothpicks and could only use each one once, you'd have a hard time deciding whether to rupture your ear drums or poke your eyes out.

A friend in my running cruise group who was in a position to escape a few bars into the second song bought me a drink the next night as "hazard pay" for surviving it. (even though the only reason was I got myself blocked into a row and didn't want to disturb the naps taking place on either side of me.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter