Shuttle from Disney To Cape Canaveral

fmfoley

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

We have a royal caribbean cruise booked for the end of October!

I am currently convincing some Disney World newbies to go down early and spend a day at Magic Kingdom. I am hoping to stay on site at Disney and use Magical Express to get to the hotel from the airport.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a shuttle from a Disney resort to Cape Canaveral? Would also need to be one that does not require car seats for the little ones so we do not have to pack those! Would be six adults and 3 children

Thanks!

I haven't cruise with RCCL yet but I will cruise with Carnival in October...

Maybe use Magical Express to go back to the airport and then use a RCCL shuttle (if they have one) from the Airport to PC?

Other than that, I think Mears can do it.

You would need a coach style bus to not need seat belts. So that narrows your search.

I personally would just bring the seats and rent a car or two.

Royals shuttle (not sure if it's a van or a bus...I would ask on cruise critic because more people will have used it there vs here because there are more people responding there vs on this subforum) is about $35 per person one way to/from airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter