Shuttle from the Garden Grove Hotels

abby2525

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the cost of the shuttles from the Hampton in Garden Grove to the park? A couple years ago there were two companies ART and then other I can't remember and we preordered online and got them for about a third of the price. I can't remember now where that was even.
Does anyone know what we're looking at? 2 adults and 1 16 year old. Thanks.

I don't know the cost of shuttles but you can also consider the cost of Uber/Lyft.
It's such a hassle. Have you ever stayed at one of the hotels on Harbor?

yes, last time we stayed at the Embassy and the shuttles were super easy and convenient. Right out our door to the main gate inside and was super easy. No hassle at all. We've also stayed at Best Western Park Place Inn (just not enough amenities and no separate bedrooms), the Fairfield was Ok but no breakfast included and not a separate bedroom and the Anabella which you kind of needed the shuttle anyway.

Park Place Inn, Desert Inn & Suites, and Camelot Inn-no breakfast (all near BWPPI) all have suites.

Homewood Suites, Residence inn also have suites with separate rooms. These are more expensive. Slightly longer walk.

Stayed at Park Place Inn, they are not separate rooms, so don't like that, not Camelot, Desert Inn is way more money. We like the feel of Hampton as we loved Embassy so we are good with them. When we take all our kids next year we are staying at the Residence Inn in garden grove again but in a 2 bedroom. Like it better than the RI in Anaheim and a much better rate.
Just wondering if anyone else knows about the shuttles and what the other shuttle company that picked up in GG was? It was Pacific something, we used them, so know they are there.
Thanks for all the info.

I am staying at the Holiday Inn on Manchester and doing the ART. I bought my tickets from Getaway Today. I got 5 days for the price of 3. That ticket was $17.00 I know it is like $5.50 a day.

Thank you. Getaway Today was where I bought them last time. Thanks for the reminder since I couldn't think of the name:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter