Shuttle to CDG

exiles

Earning My Ears
Am planning on a couple of days after cruise. Can someone explain how shuttle to CDG works? Price? Amount of luggage allowed? Who or where to schedule.

if you are talking about a shuttle from Disneyland Paris then this is the info you need

1. You book online with https://magicalshuttle.co.uk/
2. It is €23 per person per journey
3. Pick ups at at all the Disney hotels
4. The pickup route is
Disneyland Hotel
Hotel New York
Cheyenne
Kyraid
Magic Circus
Dream Castle
Explorers
Santa Fe
Sequoia Lodge
Newport Bay
5. Travel time is approx 1 hour from the last pickup time NOT 1 hour from your pickup time
6. When you book online you get a confirmation email
7. You show this email to the driver
8. There are no luggage porters so you put your own luggage in the underbus storage area
9. Pooh sized American visitors might feel a bit squashed, as the seat size and pitch are designed for smaller Europeans
10. When you get on the bus you tell the driver which terminal you are going to
11. At the airport there are no luggage porters so you will have to take your own luggage out of the underbus storage area

Is there a way to book 1 way only, all I could figure out is round trip.
We are going from CDG to Disneyland Paris, but then will be heading into the city for 4 days after the Disney portion.

Is there a way to book 1 way only, all I could figure out is round trip.
We are going from CDG to Disneyland Paris, but then will be heading into the city for 4 days after the Disney portion.
When you put in your dates and locations and click "Booking," the next window gives you a button to select whether or not you want to book a return journey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter