Shuttles to Disney from MCO??

Dizpinatic

Earning My Ears
We are planning a last minute 3-day trip to WDW and I was wondering if there is any

economical shuttle service from Orlando Int'l Airport to WDW area. Or do any of the

hotels offer this service (we are staying on-property (prob Wyndham Palace))? Tried renting a

car, but the rates for Christmas eve are outrageous ($59.00 for an economy car!!)

Please Help!

Sabina

The least expensive service I know of is Mears. The price is $27 per adult and $19 per child. If you have more than three people in your party, it is less expensive to hire a towncar for your transfers.

You can get an economy car at L&M through Travelocity for $49.99.

I just check the rates for yourride.com. But need to know if this rates are per person or per group.

I'd recommend Tiffany Towncar

They have a $5 off coupon available at their web-site and we were very happy with their service. The rates listed on their web-site is the rate for the group (not per person).

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter