~Sibling Love~

Azure

•◘•
Melanie (14) VS Bradley (17).

Me and my brother say 'I hate you' daily. If we didn't than that would mean that we weren't around each other. We don't get along and it's nothing but rivalry all the way. I can stand him and ARGGG.

Anybody else have a similiar situation.

Me (16) and my sister (18) aren't really rivals. Sure, we fight and everything, but it's never really serious, and we know we love each other deep down on the inside. :)

My friend does. Him and his brother fight constantly. One day when his mom used to give me and him a ride to school, right as I was walking up the driveway he comes stoping out, and I hear his mom yelling from upstairs. Apparently, they got into a fight, and my friend grabbed a softsoap bottle, and started beating him with it. Well the cap broke off and he got soap all over the place.:lmao:

I fight with my younger sister more than my brother. She just gets on my nerves all the time. :furious: She always gets me in trouble for what she does. She really does start it :furious: :furious: :furious: Haha, she makes me REALLY mad. I can't wait until Im in college and Im away from here. lol, it's still quite a while until I go t college tho.

well, i don't think i've ever carried a pleasent conversation with my brother. he's sixteen, while i'm thirteen. it's various stuff. he thinks i'm stupid because of my age, and therefore doesn't want to listen to anything i say. he thinks i'm hypocrite (well, i am, but so he is) and that i'm too young 'to know the definition'. umm yeah. he's always really moody, so i try to avoid any conversation with him. he always likes to butt into conversations that i'm having with my mother about something (normally something like shoes or something boring like that). ah well. i hate him, but life wouldn't be the same without him. there's only one year and a half until he's off to university. a very very good thing. plus i get his room. (my room is tiny).

omg try everyday..!!! My little sis (9) and me (13) always fight! she will start sometrhing and i will do w/e it was she did baq and she will fake cry, tell, and I get in trouble for it! A lot of times i go along with it or i might even start it but she almost always has a major part in it! Of course she is younger she gets the botd. I hate it soo much when my parents don't believe me!
they will b like she doesn't know bwtter and what ever elsse they say and that im 13 and i know better! Does that mean i am supposed to let her agrivate me until i die??
she also scares my friends off... my bff Britt is always coming ovr..but lately she is wanting to go 2 her house and i asked her y and she said b/c of my lil sis. She is scared to tell my parents that she hates her and she annoys the crap out of her!!!!!

Me (15) VS B.B. (18)

Yea we are BOUND to have issues.. he made me cry in front of my GRANDMOTHER at WAFFLE HOUSE once. But he got told off my my grandmother which was funny. Sure we pick on each other but i love him and he's def. gonna b missed in august when he goes to college. Luckily it's in state.

Me (15) VS L.B.1[aka wildtiger] (12)
He DEF. annoys me... ALOT. but yea.. i love him.... occasionally :P Just Playin!

Me (15) VS L.B.2 (2)
Sure he tries to defy my authority over him... even when I am giving him CAKE, JUICE, and ELMO... but a slap on the hand, stern look and a no gets him sweet again :)
I know I love him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter