Sigh...

Domo

Wotcha
May have to delay my vacation again, this time by another month or two. Money is tight. And park tickets are expensive - £360 for Disney alone, even though that gives me 14 days access. Then there's food, travel and so on :(

If I go in November as planned, I could afford the hotel, the plane and maybe a bit extra, but things would be tight...

Looking for an, "Awww, poor Domo"...

Trust me, missing out on Disney is a big thing :'(

I've already put it off for so long...

Vegas was my initial idea, but I made the mistake of watching videos of Soarin' and the various fireworks and now I can't get enough!

now go watch video of show girls, half naked women at pool, and great night life for 1/3 the price

now go watch video of show girls, half naked women at pool, and great night life for 1/3 the price

Oh good grief, now look what you've done... for literally half the price I can do the same length holiday and still have fun. I do love the shows.

Now it's a show-down.

I prefer Disney but can't ignore the affordability of Vegas.

Tough one.

Oh good grief, now look what you've done... for literally half the price I can do the same length holiday and still have fun. I do love the shows.

Now it's a show-down.

I prefer Disney but can't ignore the affordability of Vegas.

Tough one.

thats was deciding factor for me, if you do go to vegas, dont pre buy shows, go to tics4tonigh im sure you seen there tralios all over, and cut the price in half

What if you stayed off site, slept in your car in the parking lot of a grocery store, and ate the day old food they threw into the dumpster? It could be a really good "super budget" trip to Disney that you could vlog about and put on youtube to make advertising dollars, then start the whole process over again. Just a suggestion.

What if you stayed off site, slept in your car in the parking lot of a grocery store, and ate the day old food they threw into the dumpster? It could be a really good "super budget" trip to Disney that you could vlog about and put on youtube to make advertising dollars, then start the whole process over again. Just a suggestion.

and make grilled cheese sandwiches with hotel iron

May have to delay my vacation again, this time by another month or two. Money is tight. And park tickets are expensive - £360 for Disney alone, even though that gives me 14 days access. Then there's food, travel and so on :(

If I go in November as planned, I could afford the hotel, the plane and maybe a bit extra, but things would be tight...

Looking for an, "Awww, poor Domo"...

Awww, poor Domo!! :)

Yep, second a pp, Just do a 'Go Fund Me'!! :D

Oh good God.

I've been looking into hotels in Vegas and they are CHEAP like the budgie! Take the Stratosphere - not the most amazing 5* hotel but luxurious in it's own way... found a deal of £234 for 10 nights! Flights are about £350 and thus we have an ultra-cheap, luxurious holiday! Woah!

Poor Domo! I totally feel your pain. I am desperately saving for a 12 day combo trip to London and South Africa for my son's college graduation. It will be the last time my little family will be able to vacation together for a while. And a safari has been on our bucket list for a long time. It is so HARD to save up!!! I hope you can save enough to make your dream Disney trip come true.pixiedust:

Thanks, @Mrs. Ciz :) I regard holidays as therapeutic. As I always, say, the best investments in life are memories.

I am torn between WDW and Vegas. On the one hand, WDW is, well, WDW. It's true what they say, it IS the most magical place on Earth.

On the other, Vegas is much more manageable, cash wise. Both have equal draw.

I shall save like crazy for the rest of the year at least, then see where I stand.

Just go to Vegas, and then get a rental car and head down to Disneyland (which is better than WDW anyway) for a few days. Problem solved, you're welcome.
:earboy2: Totally! Make the rental car a 1-way drop off and fly home out of LA. And just curious - do they pay cash for plasma in Britain?

aw. poor. Domo.

smiley-is-gelangweilt2.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!