WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
UPDATE!!

Listener Appreciation Month is officially over, but you can still sign up for our mailing list for a chance to win some great prizes. If you’ve already signed up for listener appreciation month, then you’re already registered and do not need to sign up again.

We’ll continue to give out shirts for the emails we read on the show, and those emails will still be eligible for the monthly email drawing, but you must sign up for our mailing list if you want to be included in the random prize giveaways. :thumbsup2

You guys (and Julie of course) ROCK!!! First a special EXPANDED show and now Listener Appreciation Month!:disrocks: (I need a smiley that says The Roundtable Rocks!!) What a great day...Tuesday!

Awesome! I love that you're extending this beyond just emails that are read.

Thanks, guys!

This is great!!! I never can think of an interesting question to e-mail, so now maybe I have a chance. :cool1:

Thanks guys for the opportunity...............I wish John and Kevin a happy trip up to NJ.......................its amazing u come up here for vacation and I go down their.............I really have enjoy Jenkinson's Boardwalk in Point Pleasant. Eveything seems so much cleaner than Seaside.....you guys have to check it out.....its much smaller but there is just enough to do. They have a nice Minature Golf, and small Aquarium. I think you guys would enjoy it. It has some fake Palm Tree's along the Beach......I think its the best for Families up here.......let me know if you guys go there and what you think about it...........talk to you guys soon.

i didn't listen to this weeks show yet, i will later today.... but from the other posts it sounds like john and kevin are coming to NJ. I live in central NJ, DUDES lets hang out. hehehe.

party:

Thanks for this chance to win.
I, too, would like to write, but can't seem to find the time or come up with something that's not already been asked.
I've just been to WDW at the end of July, so most of my comments would basically be observations anyway, not questions.

That's great, but I'm sure my e-mail will get read. I have been wondering whether or not the Pirate and Princess party is worth it for me and my 3-year-old ;) .

Thanks for the opportunity guys!! How exciting to maybe win, even if you don't have an email to be read!! :thumbsup2

Welcome back to Jersey guys!!!!

We will leave the light on for ya's!

Listening to the Podcast now, while my wife laughs at my Disney-holic-ness.

:scared1:

I want to sign up, but I can't find a link to the download for the 8/28 podcast... am I missing something? The latest one I see on the downloads page is 8/21. Help anyone! I don't want to miss the first drawing!

TIA!

Hey Corey,

I am trying to register and every time I provide the info, with the proper password from 8/28, I get a response saying it is a duplicate request. I am registered on the DIS boards but this is the first time I am trying to sign up for listener appreciation month. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help,

Bob McGovern (ramjr0116)
ramjr0116@yahoo.com

Gee, I sure wish you all would have sent out a mass PM about this so I would have known sooner ;)

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter