Hi all ...I know there is less than a week to sign up but i have listened to the 8/28 podcasts 3 times already and do not hear where they announce the password. It says at the beginning that they are going to announce it later in the show and I still can't find it. The show is the one where they talk about Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and the soap opera quiz isn't it? I will listen to the episode again I just want to make sure I got the right Podcast and nothing got mixed up although I don't know how it could concidering they say they will announce it later in the show. I am sooo confused!:confused3

Hi all ...I know there is less than a week to sign up but i have listened to the 8/28 podcasts 3 times already and do not hear where they announce the password. It says at the beginning that they are going to announce it later in the show and I still can't find it. The show is the one where they talk about Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and the soap opera quiz isn't it? I will listen to the episode again I just want to make sure I got the right Podcast and nothing got mixed up although I don't know how it could concidering they say they will announce it later in the show. I am sooo confused!:confused3

I have been having the same problem. I got so frustrated that I just gave up for a while. I know it's late now but they announced there may be other stuff coming up. Can anyone help me out with the passcode issue? :hug:

Just started Podcasting! Love it! :cool1: Is it too late to sign up for this??? I cant hear the password either :( I listened to part 1 and 2

This looks like it is over. I was able to sign up with no password now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter