nope.

Partner swap I just check in. :) Come up with a new challenge. Event swap is almost complete. so nothing till August, just the start of the Holiday Partner swap.

Dance will be over soon!!! I'm training my body to live off coffee and M&M's

ok, didn't want you to over extend yourself since you are crazy with all the dance stuff too! ah you're young, you don't need any sleep :laughing:

thanks for the concern. I have my plates spread out. :) I've figure out I do my best under pressure though :)

have your back if you need help! :goodvibes

just order membership to the woodland park zoo...can get guests in 1/2 price if you all want to go sometime!

Rachal,
You are going to sub group each of these out into 4 players for the four elements? If this is correct, you are going to have ALOT of plates! and more power to you!
I think I will be in alot of groups, especially since its single elements and theres not alot so far with the surprise swap. Ive already started looking at the groups and thinking of what I want and now I can play with it for the next week.

Good luck and thanks!

Rachal,
You are going to sub group each of these out into 4 players for the four elements? If this is correct, you are going to have ALOT of plates! and more power to you!
I think I will be in alot of groups, especially since its single elements and theres not alot so far with the surprise swap. Ive already started looking at the groups and thinking of what I want and now I can play with it for the next week.

Good luck and thanks!

Yes, every group is sub grouped into individual attractions and each will be a Title, Photo Mat, Paper Piecing, or Inchie type thing. It will be ALOT of plates but as long as everyone bags and tags the correct way it should be easy as pie :lovestruc

I did it this way:
1. So everyone would be able to play and get exactly what they need, there's been plenty of swaps with groups I don't sign up for since I only need 1 thing in that group. I have a box of stuff for the "maybe" I can scrap that some days. ;)
2. Single elements go quickly and set up this way they can be used all together for a page kit. :goodvibes

Ok so as of 5pm today, I am disconnecting from everyone, I won't be answering the phone, texts, emails, msg boards, anything till Tuesday morning. Talk to everyone then. :goodvibes

Alright, Sign Ups will be June 1st 9 am Pacific time.:cool1:

There will be a separate sign up thread.

If you want to see anymore groups please let me know

I just went back and checked the due date and I am in TROUBLE!!!!
I have no other swaps due at that time! I dont think Im going to ba able to pare down either! and today I found out that I dont have to work Friday so I will be here at 9am!:cool1:

Rachal--MDD and I have been looking at the huge list ;) I'm wondering do you have a maximum number of groups per swapper? Or if someone wanted to make every group would you be okay with that? I'm trying to pare down, but, I'm over 25 groups :confused3

I just went back and checked the due date and I am in TROUBLE!!!!
I have no other swaps due at that time! I dont think Im going to ba able to pare down either! and today I found out that I dont have to work Friday so I will be here at 9am!:cool1:

:cool1::cool1: I was actually going to ask if we needed a different time since I figured you would be at work :) But this works out.

Rachal--MDD and I have been looking at the huge list ;) I'm wondering do you have a maximum number of groups per swapper? Or if someone wanted to make every group would you be okay with that? I'm trying to pare down, but, I'm over 25 groups :confused3

:lmao: It is a huge list. At this time I am not going to restrict group numbers, unless your a newbie or there has been issues in the past with being on time or quality. I will ask that you only sign up for what you think you can handle since we have a far out due date I think most here will be ok with just about every group :)

I have even brought over some more variety!!!

My question is that you said that if someone wanted to do all photo mats that was ok. If someone had 25 groups, I'm up there with you and Rachal! WDW:) would that be fair or are we going to play this with Scouts honor and try to be fair to our scrapping sisiters?
I am not trying to rock the boat, just asking to prepare for tomorrow.
We have not had a dedicated DL/DCA swap for a couple of years.
I for one really appreciate you doing this!:flower3:

If you want all mats, go for it. If mats are already taken for your group then you might have to do something else. I have already been told that someone will be doing all inchies if possible. :) and that others want to mix it up.

I would be interested in joining. I'm new to DIS swaps so I'm aloud to sign up for 3 groups, right??? Correct me if I'm wrog, if I sign up for say photomats, I will get one of the other items in return, is this correct? How do I know how many to make?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter