Signature Question

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
Why is my vacation countdown cut off? I've had two vacation countdowns many times before without this problem. Any suggestions?

I know there's a limit as to how tall signatures can be, but I can't find the thread that explains it. I'm guessing that your two tickers, stacked vertically, exceed that limit. Is there a way to modify your signature code so they sit on the same line? (In the HTML generated by the board, there's a <br> tag between your two tickers, causing them to go on separate lines. I don't know what the equivalent looks like in the signature code.)

ETA: This isn't the thread I was thinking of, but it does have information and suggestions in it. https://www.disboards.com/threads/please-read-new-signature-rules.1610271/#post-21298298

Last edited:
I know there's a limit as to how tall signatures can be, but I can't find the thread that explains it. I'm guessing that your two tickers, stacked vertically, exceed that limit. Is there a way to modify your signature code so they sit on the same line? (In the HTML generated by the board, there's a <br> tag between your two tickers, causing them to go on separate lines. I don't know what the equivalent looks like in the signature code.)

ETA: This isn't the thread I was thinking of, but it does have information and suggestions in it. https://www.disboards.com/threads/please-read-new-signature-rules.1610271/#post-21298298
Figured it out! Thanks!

It also may depend on your browser settings, specifically the zoom. When I adjust the zoom settings to 90% or higher (makes everything bigger), the 2 countdowns are stacked and I lose the words beneath the second one. When I adjust lower to 85% (makes everything smaller) the 2 countdowns are side-by-side and I see the words under both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!