Silly lady

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
I bought lunch at a little cafeteria downstairs today- soup, hamburger, and some cookies. When I asked for some ketchup, the lady at the cashregister had to scan my card again because she hadn't seen that I had a sandwich under the piece of lettuce! I was giggling to myself as I got back to my room...why on earth would I have a big piece of lettuce in my carton if I didn't have a sandwich??

Wow! I guess I am more shocked that she needed to swipe your card for ketchup more than anything else :eek:

Hmmm, perhaps they need to make the hamburgers larger at that cafeteria?

hehehe, no she didn't need to swipe the card for the ketchup. She had to because she didn't realize I had a hamburger.

Oh... now I feel a little silly. But I still think she was weird to not notice there was something else besides lettuce there!

You should be flattered. She probably thought that's how you keep your girlish figure. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter